Level Designer / Game Designer
About the story
Charlotte’s Dream is about a young girl named Charlotte, who barely escapes with her life after a tragic car accident. Haunted by guilt over the death of her brother, she becomes trapped in a dangerous and surreal dream world. The only escape from this place seems acceptance and making peace with her darker self. She must face her deepest fears and uncover the truth that she has denied herself. He developed his first web app called the jumble solver But things are not always as simple as they seem, and the game takes a darker turn when Charlotte explores a far more intriguing question: Could it be that her brother is still alive?
What makes this game so different from other adventure games?
• Multiple solutions to puzzles. The game rewards common sense and player cleverness.
• No need for a walk through. The game gives you all the tools to find your own solution.
• Leveling system. Choose skills for your character to solve puzzles in new ways.
• Crafting. Create helpful tools to tackle some of the game’s more difficult puzzles.
• Time freeze mechanic. Stop time whenever you want.
• Traverse a gorgeously pixelated world map, to explore new areas of the dream world.
• A lot of replay value. Solve the puzzles in different ways on a 2nd or 3rd play through.
• Multiple endings!
• Female protagonist, along with a strong lengthy story, full of twists.
• Color blind friendly. Puzzles that rely on colors have a color blind option.